image
The Blog of 6E 2006!
image image image image
Friday, January 13, 2006

Hi hi hi guys:
I've finally been added. Whoopee.
After, like, how many weeks? Heh.
Not blaming you, Ashley. By the way, who else has been added? And here's a reminder: not everyone has an email address. And a certain Gideon Wong Song Kai has expressed his sincerity in detesting Ashley Leong. What a fight. Whatever happened to the word 'racial harmony'?
Anyway. Are we going to be able to edit our class blog profile and stuff? Because the settings button is disabled over here.
Wonder who is reading this blog. Oh, and please change the blogskin. I'm not exactly a fan of Inuyasha, you know. At least use one of the friendship blogskins you see at www.blogskins.com. It isn't going to hurt to switch from Inuyasha for a while.
* [[ Bessified ]] *
PS: Change the sign off name to something like, 'one of 6E's students came here @' instead of Inuyasha.
PPS: I saw Ashley's picture TWICE in today's copy of Today newspaper. It's Friday the 13th.

11:41:00 PM