Hi hi! Just watched "I Not Stupid Too!"... Ashley stars as Jerry Yeo... Laugh Out Loud ^.^! He looked so weird... And I saw so many *cough* retarded *cough* faces of his... That made me unable to do anything else but do the '+.+' expression and fall into my seat, almost fainting.
Seriously if you were me you would do that too... After being so used with that expression, instead of it being funny it looks so... Weird! O.o
Wondered if Mdm. Chan reads the blog...
Oh well... I h4t3 Yeow Jia Jun... Irritating guy... I want a seat change and I mean DESPERATELY T.T Any other person being me would want one too...
Anyone else wants to change seats besides Chaitra? If not... Oh well...
Oh yeah... I didn't know Ashley meows... that's totally weird and screwed up... After hearing that he does meow and actually hearing him meow... I being to wonder if he's really mentally challenged... Laugh Out Loud... "So lame~!" "Cool man!" "Whatever!" Ah... Can't stop thinking of these short phrases... it's sooo funny!
After reading my posts, you'd know I really love to blabber... about random stuff that is... And after seeing this... You'd know why... Cause...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LIN JUN JIE!!!
That's... random O.o
Oh yeah, I like Bleach and am obsessed with Maple Story, Aquila... I really love Maple Story >.<... It's my life currently. Can't bear to part with those people there... Especially the nerd who doesn't have MSN Messenger... Gideon would know what I mean. Oh yeah... After reading Eisabess' blog, I saw one post where it says about where her relationship with Ashley currently is at... She said if she and Ashley were together, then me and Gideon would be too! Well... I LOVE Gideon... Sooo... Does that mean you too? ^.^
You people shall die under the hands of xXAn63LXx!!! And not rot too! Isn't that great? You'd be like a mammoth, be found thousands of years later and still remain as what you were, with fur too! And furthermore, most of your DNA is still with you, even though it's sooo long ago! Not that anyone might be able to find you that is...
I really want to share some songs with you guys... Such as... Mei Ren Yu, by Lin Jun Jie, thanks to Benjamin Chia of 6C ^.^ I love that album too... Lin Jun Jie is such a good singer... His voice... so soothing, like silk!
When are we suppose to hand up science again?
Oh die... I haven't done my art yet... I shall do it... TOMORROW!
Oh well this post is getting long due to my blabbering and paragraphing... Sheesh...
I shall erm... Fly off with my Micheal's Wings! Bye!
Le-yi