image
The Blog of 6E 2006!
image image image image
Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ah~ Past week haven't been blogging... I seriously can forget about it... That's... stupid... Oh well...

Hey Eisabess~ Ashley's willing to be your BF~ Congrats hor I want to be the bridesmaid! Or whatever... Hm... I'd gladly change places with Bryan... After that, I shall change places with Ashley... That way you two can be together ^.^

Hmmm... I blabber >.<lar... I know you are blushing ^.^ Ahahahaha...

Anyway, Total Defence was... nice... The drill... First and maybe last drill on new school! Sad...

And... What's up with Gideon and Reece? They two have been acting... Let's put it in a better way, homosexually O.o

That's very... unusual... Expecially since Gideon can have crushes at the age of nine... And those crushes weren't guys! Ain't that true?

Mr Wong... Nice teacher... Anyone added him to MSN Messenger already? I did... His email is rskester@hotmail.com for those who forgotten or didn't copy it down.

Eisabess, Ashley doesn't like me, I can tell... I think... >.> Although I have no experience or what-so-ever in all these lovey-dovey stuff... I like Lady Marmalade~ Oh wait... I'm getting out of the point... Laugh Out Loud XD

Oh well... I've done my homework already... Watched E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen episode 3-4... Nice drama... Should check it out! It's at www.youtube.com even though the quality's not so good... Just search, It Started With A Kiss Episode XX (the episode you want).

Oh my Health Education project~ Must do it sometime later... And... Must... Practice... Singing...

Oh that sucks... I got to go... >.<

Flying Off With My Michael Wings~

Le-yi


9:39:00 PM